60 Years of
passion for healing...
Largest private sector hospital in Delhi, India
Spread over 6,50,000 sq. ft.
650-bed capacity | 125 critical care beds |17 state-of-the-art modular operation theatres
1500 healthcare providers | 150 globally renowned super specialists | 300 medical experts
One of Asia’s largest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre
Advanced Robotic Surgery Systems
Liver Transplant | Kidney Transplant | Heart Transplant | Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant | Cancer Centre | Centre for Chest and Respiratory Diseases| Centre for Child Health | Centre for Critical Care | Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases | Heart Centre | Centre for Neurosciences | Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopaedics Spine and Sports Medicine | Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery | Centre for Renal Sciences & Kidney Transplant | Radiology & Imaging Institute.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital has a unique combination of the best in class technology, put to use by the best names in the professional circles to ensure world-class health care to all patients. Spread on five acres of land, with a capacity of 650 beds, BLK Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in the country, BLK has consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR. The outpatient services are spread on two floors with 80 consultation rooms. All ambulatory services have been designed with intent to create dedicated aides for all specialities, with their interventional services in close vicinity. Therefore, whether it is the proximity of diagnostic services and blood bank to the emergency or one of the best Endoscopy suites to ensure timely and efficient services, the infrastructure speaks volumes about BLK's commitment to 'PASSION FOR HEALING'.
- The hospital has 17 state-of-the-art well equipped modular operation theatres with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to ensure patient safety. All the Operation Theatres are fitted with best in class pendants, operating lights, anaesthesia work stations and advanced information management system.
- The Hospital has one of the biggest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units viz Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant. All critical care beds are in the close vicinity of the Operation Theatre complex for easy accessibility and continuity of care. Each Critical care unit is equipped with high end patient monitoring devices, ventilators and dedicated isolation rooms. Facilities for haemodialysis, CRRT, SLED, endoscopy and bronchoscopy are available 24X7 by the bedside.
- Liver and Renal Transplant Centres have been equipped with dedicated ICUs with individual hepafilters, specialized instruments and equipments, Veno-venous bypass system and dedicated anaesthesia equipment.
- The Hospital has specialized birthing suites with telemetric foetal monitors to follow the progression of labor, and also the facility for the family to stay with the patient during the labor. A dedicated operation theatre adjacent to the labour room helps in shortening the response time in case there is a need to conduct the delivery through surgical means.