Dr. Anshuman Kaushal is among few of the National Board certified accomplished Advanced Laparoscopic GI, Bariatric & Laser Surgeon. He has more than 16 yrs of experience and done 15,000 + operations in General, Oncosurgery, Lap GI & Bariatric surgeries including Complex Hernia, Hepatobiliary, Laparoscopic GI & Colorectal and Weight loss (Sleeve/ Bypass) in Indian/ international patients.
He is the Unit Head, General, MI and Bariatric surgery & Academic coordinator of DNB General Surgery/ FNB (MAS) program at Artemis Hospitals. He is the first to have received prestigious postdoctoral fellowship training by NBE in Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, a premier teaching institute in New Delhi, India. He has been awarded the coveted Fellowship of American College of Surgeons. He was among the first to receive the prestigious Fellowship of International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons (FCLS) in 2012. He was also awarded FMAS and fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons(FIAGES) & is an active member of the SAGES( Society of American Gastro Intestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons).
Previously,ane has done his training from presitigious Jackson University, Miami, USA and was also associated with Max Healthcare and was part of the Advanced Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery team. He was the organizing secretary for the 65th AMASI skill course & FMAS examination at Artemis Hospital. He has numerous presentations/ publications in National and International Conferences. He isan enthusiastic trainer, & faculty in MAS and has chaired many academic sessions, taken numerous didactic lectures & surgical skill course sessions for young surgeons. He is also in the editorial board of many national/ international journals like New India Journal of Surgery and Gastroenterogy International.
He has participated as a teaching faculty in various specialized training courses in India & abroad. He has a vast experience in Laser proctology especially Laser treatment of piles & fistula
He has a special interest in Laser Proctology and offering Laser treatment of Anal Fistula, Piles and Fissure in Ano and is also conducting research in the field of Laser Proctology.
Diode Laser 980nm / 1470nm 15W is used in proctology
It is a day care procedure performed under anesthesia.
Laser energy is delivered by radial fiber directly in thesub mucosal hemorrhoidal nodes
to shrink the nodes from inside. Moreover, laser energy is used to reducethe blood supply nourishing the abnormal growth.
Dr Anshuman believes in ethical surgical practice and is a big advocate of ensuring safety in Laparoscopicsurgeries.
• Society Of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
• Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons, India
• Associations of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
• Indian Association of Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
• Obesity Surgeons Society of India
• Bariatric Surgery (LABG, Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, MGB)
• Laparoscopic Single/ Reduced Port Surgeries
• Inguinal, Incisional and Complex Ventral Hernias
• Laparoscopic Surgery For Gall Stones, CBD Stones, Liver Cysts, Appendix, Varicocele
• Management Of GERD, Laparoscopic Fundoplication, Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair
• Laparoscopic Colo-Rectal Surgeries
• Laparoscopic GI Cancer Surgeries
• Laparoscopic Solid Organ Surgery (Kidney, Spleen, Uterus)
• Laparoscopic Acute Abdomen Surgeries (Obstruction, Perforation)
• Minimal Invasive Surgery For Piles (Stapler Hemorrhoidectomy, STARR, Rectal Prolapse)
• VAAFT- Anal Fistula Surgeries
• Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery For Lung Disease
- Monday to Friday: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM